Saturday, October 13, 2007

How can anyone NOT wanna pinch those cheeks?


Don't they look just pinchable, chewable, edible? They are quite quite tempting. And believe me! They are just so sweet. We just LOVE chomping on those cheeks. Daddy and I. And I find it particularly sweeter just when she's woken up... her cheeks are just so nice and warm and her breath smells really sweet! (YES! Sweet. to me anyway. No bad breath smells until the teeth comes in). I have to nibble on her and sniff her all over. Ok, before anyone gets paranoid and think we're abusing her, of course it's like sweet soft, almost non-nibble with our lips over the teeth. She loves it and giggles whenever we do it. I just adore these intimate touches I have with her. Oh and the sniffs. I love sniffing her. The smell of her especially in the morning, hmmm. Oh and fresh warm feet! Lovely. I used to love the smell of Bibou's feet in the morning too, oh but now ARRGGGHHH! She's got daddy's feet. Ai ai ai. The other day, while we were in the car, Bibou must have stepped on some mud, 'coz she was tracking something really bad on the back of our seats, so we took off her shoes. Yikes, WRONG THING TO DO. Oh mi gosh... I thought I had died. It was really bad. And it was a long long loooooooong way home too.









Seraphine's just had her monthly check-up at the doctors last week. Everything is AOK, she was given a great clean bill of health and is growing steadfastly. She's now, at 4 1/2 months, 7.4 kg (16.5 lbs) and 66 cm. Still at the top of the curve my little sumo wrestler. She's also starting to really lift her head and upper torso up very well. She can do a narrow V when she's on her back. Looks like she's ready to sit up soon! And she keeps trying and trying. She's a real determined little gal. Friends of ours also said that she looks like she's gonna be ready to walk very early. Like I'd previously mentioned, she just LOVES being on her feet when you're holding her on your lap. She'd be giggly and bouncy when she's 'standing' on your lap. Looks like she's gonna be a real handful when she's mobile. Ai yayaya. She just wants to get up and go! And something new this week, I'd noticed that she's starting to see something in front of her and then reach with her hands to grab it. Hand and eye coordination! WOW.

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

I agree that those are beautiful, yummy, very pinchable cheeks! She's really growing up gorgeously little Angel, can't wait to see her again soon.