Friday, January 18, 2008

Do we have a picasso in our midst?

I think so anyway ( I would too, wouldn't I, being a mother and all??!! But that's probably also because I don't have any artistic talent and thus am quite tickled to see Bibou having them.) Well, picasso or not, Bibou loves to draw right now (it's one of ther favorite activity to do, this and puzzles of course) and she does it all the time. I've taken to bringing back recycled paper from the office and giving it to her to use. Perfect use of recycled annual report that I've proofread to death!


Anyway, here are two pictures that she'd recently drew. The first one is named 'Mummy' apparently. She'd sat in front of me and said she was going to draw me and then she did. If you look closely enough, you can see two eyes, a nose and a mouth somewhere there!


The second one, well, she drew it after she'd walked in on Daddy accidently who was in the bathroom taking a whizz. Go figure hahahaha


Finally, I'd recently created a 'special' book for Bibou off the shutterfly website. It a book that has a number of sesame street characters celebrating Bibou's birthday and has a picture of Bibou doing different activities with the Sesame Street characters on each page. It was really very well done and Bibou just LOVES the book. Here's the look at the cover page.

No comments: