Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Pink Princess Room




Ta-da! Finally, the girls' have got their rooms. It sure took a long while coming but the girls are all moved in like they’ve been living there forever. Daddy and I painted the room pink (Bibou picked out the color herself!) while I picked out their decorations. Daddy laid down the floor. The girls just couldn’t wait to move into their room and had no problem settling in. So are some photos of their room. Note though, that the pictures were taken prior to Seraphine moving into her ‘big girl’s bed. YES, she’s moved from a crib to the normal bed..in fact, she’s got Bibou’s old bed and Bibou has a brand new pink bed!! Ain’t they lucky??
The slopping roof made it difficult to have a wardrobe in the room, without loosing much space. So Daddy just installed a rod and we have an instant wardrobe. The girls are estactic that everything is pink and princess. I found princess rugs too!




The princess blanket from kongkong made a perfect throw over the chair and the princess tent was just the perfect accessory for the playroom!!

And I tell you, the girls just LOVE running into the corners, and hiding there.

Video












Don't you just love the way she asks for me to 'come'..with her hands?

2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

I love this room. Thea has been asking me when we're moving so that she could have a pink princess room, unfortunately my ah-lau not as DIY as yours...

BibouMummy said...

eh, all you have to do is come back and I can 'rent' my ahlau to you man. No probs. Miss you loads.

I also need to get my act together and get my blog going. Been so busy this year, slacking off quite a bit.

I have LOADS to upload, no time at all :(