Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bibou's 4th School Year Picture





Can you believe it? Another year, and another photo. I just LOVE these school photos...they're taken around the same time every year, in October and really around her birthday too! They really show her growth. There were huge difference in the first 3 years, but now slight differences from last year to this. Though of course you can tell, her face is slightly slimmer, more refined and she looks (to me anyway) no longer like a 'baby'. She's a young child now. Boo Hoo. Of course, I remembered to NOT cut her hair prior to photo day, though I think with 4 years, we've had a lot of practice.
Year 2007.


Year 2006








Year 2005




I

2 comments:

annette said...

Fabulous updates. They are getting so big. I love when i look at some of those photos that I see Tasha and myself in them - which I guess in the Christopher!! I look forward to the day when we can take a group cousin shot!!! How fun will that be?! This was the first year that the kids didn't dress up for Halloween... :( I'll have Tasha take Nicki's and Katrina's new school photos to school to scan them and then will send.

Anonymous said...

Oh look at how she has grown. She is a beautiful girl.