Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bibou's Fifth Year's school pix


Oh i've been so very bad. I'm guilt-wreck that I've not been able to update the blog. Work work work (and now, I've just been asked to take on MORE!), and we've also had a big bout of illness going on. I'll try and update a bit more very soon. In the meantime, I thought you'd like to see Bibou's most recent school picture. I love love love how the school does this regularly, every year like clockwork. Can't wait for next year either, as Seraphine gets to have her picture taken too! Love Bibou's smile. Wanna see how she's changed over the years?


My baby girl, all grown up.

I promise to try and get more updated soon.

2 comments:

Pat said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!

And I am guilty too of not updating my blog very often anymore! :-(

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

She has certainly changed alot! And she was as chubby as her little sister when she was her age...