Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Josephine, Seraphine, their Mummy and Daddy would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And only the best wishes for the New Year. May all your wishes come true in 2010. Happy, healthy and prosperous everyone! We are looking forward to 2010 ourselves as we leave behind a rather difficult 2009! It has to be better!


Oh boy…. As you can tell, I had started writing

the blog 2 months ago (ok as I hope to post this – this is like more than 3 months ago now)! Where has the time gone? It sure looks like my regular excuse isn’t it? Well, I did have a little excuse beginning to Jan – I tripped and fell (though who trips on fall on flat, carpeted floor?? Only me!) and badly sprained my ankle. I was hobbling around on a crutch and MAN did it hurt, it was badly bruised. Ouch. 2 months later, and my ankle is still not 100%. That’s me.

Anyway, so yes, we had a wonderful Christmas break. Even as early as beginnin

g December, Bibou has been asking about Christmas. When are we going to have the tree up? Is Santa Clause coming? Are we going to have presents etc? She was sooo excited. She just couldn’t wait. We started by decorating our living rooms and also making our own Christmas tree decorations. I went out and got some lovely colored felts, glitter pens and glue. Bibou and I sat down one afternoon (while the mischievous one was in bed) and made our own Christmas tree decorations. We decided to make Christmas tree and found some nice photos of the gi

rls. She was real proud of them.


Finally, it was time to get the Christmas tree. All the smaller ones were gone so I got a really tall one this year. You should have seen the look on the girls’ faces, especially Bibou when they saw the tree. Oh she was jumping for joy. She couldn’t wait to get started on the decorating. She couldn’t quite understand

why we couldn’t do it immediately (the tree had to get ‘acclimatized’ to our room and the heating). Poor girlie. But they

both waited and also get into the act of ‘watering’ the tree with the water spray. Then they began horsing around, having fun. They slipped on the santa hats, and begun pulling down over their eyes, and running around bumping into each other blindly. Funny girls.


Finally, it was time to decorate. Daddy popped some popcorn a

nd Bibou helped me made a popcorn garland. The girls certainly had fun hanging all the decorations on the tree. Bibou was so proud to put the Angel at the top of the tree. The most amazing part was that all the presents stayed under the tree!


















2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Hey, hopeyou're better now, Karena.

My ankle that was sprained (when I was in JC) never recovered and now I can't really run anymore.

BibouMummy said...

oh no!!! don't tell me that leh. So sad. I just re-started, back on my elliptical bike again, about 2 1/2 months after the sprain. taking it very easy, but yes, not 100% :(