Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What a difference a year makes



Well, Bibou's school pictures for this year has just came back. I love it don't you!?? It's a perfect capture of her, that slight smile, like she's gonna be up to something or other, I'm up to some mischief... oooo definately. It really cracked me up!
Apparently, the school photographer had a hard time trying to get her to sit still for the pictures! I don't find it hard to believe, as she's such a 'mover', it's like she's got ants in her pants. She cannot sit still for anything. Even when watching her favorite shows, she's gotta be moving her legs, her butt, something or other, while her eyes are trainned on the TV.
Well, after I put this year's picture up, I went back to last year's photo, and wow! What a change. She no longer has a 'baby' look, like she did in last year's picture! And her hair has definately grown much longer. (I still don't know how to cut her bangs though!). My baby girl, all grown up!


2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

How come your Jo's school pics turned out so well (like studio)? Mine were usually really all crooked and weird looking and I still had to pay the 15-30 Euros for them...

She has certainly grown. Sigh and so very cute.

I was just wondering, btw, when your new baby's born, are you going to start a blog for him/her?

BibouMummy said...

I guess we're really lucky. The creche does hire professional photographers to take the pictures. They look quite good. Not sure about next year though, as Bibou will be in 'school' by then. I think every school is different.

Not sure about keeping a new blog for the new addition. Probably just keep one as we'll have pictures of both of them together. Anyway, quite siong ah, having to update two!