Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Angel's quick update


Angel's a lot more 'fun' (and tiring!) these days. She's a lot more responsive and can interact a little with us. She's starting to make more 'sounds' and seem to respond to us when we speak to her, ask her questions etc. She's also learning to mimick and loves it when you stick your tongue out at her... she tries to do it. Most of all, she's begining to smile, really smile in respond to you (and not smiling 'coz of gas!).

Here's an update of pictures of her. There is a black and white picture of her sleeping on my shoulder (actually it was a color photo but I looked so tired and washed out that I deci
ded to turn it to a black and white!!) when I realized that there is a slightly similiar picture of Bibou sleeping on my shoulders too. So here's the comparison picture. Okay, I did say slighly similiar!

Oh and finally, here's a video of her smiling. Daddy says that her mannerism (especially when Angel juts out her chin) is exactly like me! (??) I wouldn't know, but he's quite adamant about it..Wow!














1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

I was just thinking that she looks really like you too!