Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hitching a ride


Okok, I'm soooo terribly sorry! Can everyone say 'work'? It's been crazy at work! I've also been really tired, probably because of all that work. So been trying to catch up on zzzzs when I can, but also trying to spend as much time as possible with Bibou when I'm home and she's awake!
Anyway, so I'll be trying to update the site as often as I can, probably with lots of pictures!
Here's a series of pictures that we took a few weeks ago, when Daddy decided it'll be quicker and less tiring to give Bibou a ride to ta-ta's place instead of pushing her in the stroller. So off he went and got Bibou her own seat with Noddy helmet). She looked soooooooooo cute!

She was a little bit apprehensive at first, but then I had a 'bright idea', and said 'Go really fast Daddy'. Well, that did the trick didn't it, as our little dare devil LOVED the fast pace and wind in her face. She was squealing with laughter and then asking for 'encore, encore, ENCORE" (more or again again!).
She's really used to the bike now and enjoys being on it, and is quicker for Daddy to transport her to and fro (when I can't pick her up). Sometimes though, she doesn't like wearing her helmet! That's when Daddy has to wear his helmet to show her that its' cool, everyone wears a helmet. Actually, I'm glad she kicks off a fuss sometimes, or maybe she's smarter than Daddy is, she's just trying to get HIM to wear his helmet, something that I haven't been able to do, despite reminding him how dangerous he is. He just doesn't care!
After that, we went round the corner and wow, we found our neighbours having a ball playing ball on the street. But as we got there, the ball got stuck high up in the tree, so Daddy played fireman and rescued the ball lol. What a comedy. It was a really rowdy game, so Bibou couldn't play, but not for the lack of trying. She was really excited and wanted to jump in sometimes, but she knew it was dangerous so she stayed quite far away, but shouting instructions to Daddy. She also 'asked' for the ball sometimes! That fun evening sure came to an end too quickly!
Ok, I've gotta go, but stay tuned. I'll try and update as quickly as possible and thanks to all who sent a note to find out if everything's ok!

No comments: