Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another post


I know I know, yet another post! With more videos. I can't help it! I came home last night to a positively pleased as pie Angel. She had such a proud grin on her face and as soon as she saw me, she launched off and walked right across the room, without falling. And she knew. She was so happy. I had my trusty little phone next to me, so I snapped a video.

I also wanted to upload a couple of photos that were taken during a photoshoot (on Daddy's birthday if you remember). Some of the pictures of Daddy and Bibou turned out really lovely. I love the photo of Bibou with Daddy, singing along and helping him with the gestures. Normally it's me who's Daddy's 'assistant'. I'm glad that Bibou was able to help him hehehe. Actually, she is really very good when she wants to be. She can sing whole songs all by herself now and often sings to Angel to calm her or amuse her. She has a few favorites like "ABC", "Twinkle,Twinkle little star", "Mary had a little lamb" and "itsy bitsy spider". The other night I heard her muttering to herself and listened carefully... and realized that she was reciting the days of the week (in French) to herself. She got it all correct too. So I just started telling her what the days of the week are in English!!

I just adore this first photo of her and Isabelle. Gorgeous!

Opps, a quick edit here (well, hopefully you'all haven't read the post yet, prior to me doing this edit hehehe). I'd meant also to upload these photos too from last week that D's Daddy sent to us. It was the end of the school year party last Friday. Bibou's school year will be ending this Friday and she'll get the whole of July and August off. What fun eh? Not for us parents as we have to find activities for her to do!! We also got a note from her teacher to tell us that Bibou has passed her first year of school and that she's been 'promoted' to the next year. Yah. Here are some pix of Bibou and D at the party enjoying themselves. Bibou was sooooooooooo not happy to return home.















This was a video I snapped last night when I arrived home. This is how I'm greeted. Awww.





Gotcha! This is a video of Bibou when she first started walking hahaha. You can tell though... Bibou had more hair :)

No comments: