Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Angel in the morning



Have I mentioned that I just LOVE waking up to Angel's cooing in the morning. She doesn't cry when she wakes up, she kinda just coos, and gives lots of smiles and giggles. She just LOVES smiling. She's really energetic too in the morning, and kicks kicks kicks in her bed when she wakes up. I was fortunate that I had the camera in our room this morning, so I took a video of her waking up in the morning. I just adore it.

In fact, this whole day was just great with Angel. She was just so smiley and talkative all day (when she wasn't sleeping of cou
rse). She kept cooing and chatting back to everyone. And anytime anyone got near her to smile at her, they were treated with a great big smile and even a giggle. Awww.

She's also gotten really big... way too big for the sink now for her bath. So we've just recently moved her to her o
wn bath tub, with a bath seat. She totally enjoys it, and is constantly giggling and kicking (really hard!) during the bath. Even when she's crying just during the evening (when she's tired and wants to go to bed), she'll calm down immediately, once she hears the water running and is all smiles once she's in the tub. I took several videos of her, however, I won't post the 'best' ones as they are a bit 'exposed' (she'd kicked off the towel!). But here's a shorter one below. Have fun!

Oh and Coralie had lent me one of these wraps that she'd used on her little one, instead of the snuggli that I use on Angel. It's actually these very very long piece of fabric (about 5 metres long) that you tie around you and the baby. It was VERY comfortable, snuggly, and safe. (though a big complicated to put on). Angel loved it, as she was asleep the whole time we were at EuroDisney (except when she was feeding). And I LOVED it, as it was very comfortable, and mo
st of all... no back pains! (the snuggli gives me a horrible back ache and I can't carry her for long). With this, I had no problems at all, carrying her throughout the whole day (from about 10.30 am to 6.00 pm). And best of all, she looked sooooooo cute :). As these pictures show.

Well, here's the video of her first thing in the morning.


















And here's another video of her loving her bath time.















No comments: