Thursday, August 30, 2007

You're Gorgeous!

Yes, that's what Mamita calls angel all the time, and she just LOVES it. She giggles and coos at Mamita whenever she says that to her. (Mamita says it so often that Bibou started mimicking her the other day... she went right up to angel and said, you're gorgeous!! oh did we crack up with laughter). She's just passed her 3 month old birthday on the 21st and has she grown. Even Mamita was commenting the other day and she's seemed to have grown up all of a sudden. I know this as I've had to clear out all her 3 month old clothes and she's starting to wear 6 month old clothes now. Sob sob. It's way too fast. I just realized that I'll be going back to work in just 3 weeks. Yikes! I am sooooo not ready. I wanna spend all my time now with the girls, especially Angel at this age. She's just so cute, adorable, well behaved and a real real joy to be at this age. The smiles and giggles that she gives out just melts your heart and I've mentioned this before I think, but I just LOVE the way she juts her chin out to you when she 'talks' to you. It's like she really wants to communicate with you. She's also grown much stronger and can really kick hard. She's loves doing that kick kick wave arm thingy, while cooing at you. I managed to capture the cute video of her doing that just here.


















2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

She really is gorgeous, I can attest to that! And what did you eat during your pregnancy or what have you been feeding all of your girls coz they all seem to be bigger than most kids their age...Look at you and Chris you both are average in height leh.

BibouMummy said...

Thanks! Actually, didn't eat all that much during the pregnancy esp Angel as I had gestational diabetes for both.. so really didn't eat any sugar, plus carbs (I DIED man - was craving for rice and noddles etc). They are big 'coz of the GB (they have a tendancity to be big, and also absorb sugar faster or something). Actually, my bro is quite tall and so is Chris' brothers too. So maybe from there.