Monday, May 15, 2006

Natural Affection for other Kids and Babies


My little angel! This weekend, I realized how much my little girl loves the company of other children. That was great to see! We had a little MESSAGE gathering which I hosted...a chinese cooking class. Kathleen had little Louise and her twins with her and Bibou had a great time! You can see in these pictures where Bibou is holding on tight to Louise and both of them were running around the garden swinging their hands.
But what really warmed my heart was Bibou tenderly holding and kissing the little babies! I was carrying litttle Hortense not wanting Bibou to see that I was holding another baby, in case she got jealous (as she'd previously did). But once she saw that I had baby on my lap, she pointed to her, came to me and kept saying 'baby baby'. She really wanted to hold her, hug and kiss her. She couldn't stop giving her kisses. She also stroked her face gently. This evening, we took a little stroll to the playground after dinner. There was another boy around her age and his little baby sister there too (they were strangers). Bibou started playing with the boy and then she ran up to the baby, and kept giving her kisses too. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments: