Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a Gorgeous Evening

WOW! We had a really hot day today. I think Daddy said that it went up to 32 degrees! We certainly came home to a really nice evening. It's the first day this year that Bibou's been able to wear something sleeveless and without tights. After dinner, we went out into the garden to play.


Bibou was in great form tonight. Running around, enjoying the warm (but not too hot) weather. Oh and one trick she showed us tonight - she has such great coordination that she can run up to a ball and then kick it! She can even 'dribble' the ball a little. She can't kick it too far yet, but I was just amazed at how coordinated she was.

I think she said a new word today.... flower! She said this while trying to pluck the pretty white flower that is actually a weed. I remembered showing her the 'flowers' over the weekend, plucking it up and showing it to her and repeating the word flower. She didn't show any interest then, but she remembered. She went to the ground, reached to pluck the flower and said something that sounded like flower. I was impressed.
Here's Daddy blowing bubbles in front of the apple blossom.
We played horsey on the ground. That was a lot of fun! She loves this game... loves that Mummy is a horsey. She would want me to 'rock' hard ...her favorite thing is not to try to hang on, but to 'fall off'. Like my Mom said... she's a real dare devil. She loves the thrill. We also play a game of 'coucou'... we'd try and peek at each other over my shoulders.
Right... time for bed. Good night all. Will chat soon.

No comments: