Thursday, August 03, 2006

SHHHHHHHH, Mummy's 'back'


:)
Yeah, I'm finally done with my horrible horrible month of work. July was particularly tough. I've been actually very surprised at the hours that I'd kept. Even in previous quarter closes, I'd managed to restrict the long nights to just a couple of days. This months' been tough... and I'd missed a lot of mornings and nights with Bibou as by the time I got back home, Bibou's in bed sleeping already and then I'm off to the office before she wakes up! I also had to go to London for a day of meetings.
But I'm back, and thing should quiet down a lot this month of me. And I'll get to spend time with her. I've just been amazed at how much she's grown over the month. She's such a parrot right now. She'll repeat whatever we ask her to, even words that she's never heard b4! She also said her first sentence in English today. Wow!
And we just realized how 'long' her hair is right now. I had tied up her hair in two pigtails, and it's like wow! That's long. Here are the pix of her pigtails and her acting cute! The pictures just crack me up. Isn't she just the cutest?? My bibou.

No comments: