Thursday, August 03, 2006

Super Girl



Oh yes... Mummy the Shopper, the 'Super Shopper', had a fun time in London...well, the 2 extra hours she had to shop! I dropped my bags and ran to the shops. Not having much time, I only managed to get to some 'essentials' LOL. But, I did manage to get this cute little Super Girl outfit (Superman Returns is out and MAN are they milking it to the very last drop. There are Superman everything out there. The other day, we were at ToysRUs, and Daddy even saw some remote controled Superman dolls. Anyway, I really couldn't resist it, and now Bibou has something to wear this Halloween!
Anyway, we got back last night and I was really keen to see how Bibou would look in her costume. So we put it on her and she was all excited about it! We were also having a lot of fun, with Daddy running upstairs with her to put the fan on so that she'd look like she was 'flying! That was really fun. And then we had her jumping on our bed... she really really liked that a lot. in fact, the other day at ToysRUs, she got on a small trompoline and totally enjoyed herself on it. Jumping up and down, up and down on it. I wanted to buy it, but Daddy said no :(.

No comments: