Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Sweetest Gal



Today, Bibou just kept proving what a sweet little girl she can be. This morning, Daddy was a big grouch without his coffee this morning and made me cry. While I was lying (on my back) on the couch with tears rolling down and pretending to read, Bibou climbed on top of me, sat on my chest, and stroked my face. She then grabbed a tissue out of the tissue box (which was just on top of the couch) and wiped the tears from my eyes and face. Then she gave me little kisses all over my face. That really really touched me.
It was another lovely afternoon, though there wasn't as much sun. Out came the bubbles again. Today, she was facinated by the weedy white flower in the grass. She kept picking them out and then running over to me and giving them to me. Awwwwwww. Then she would take the
flowers and try to insert them in my hair as accessories.
We pulled out a chair and she immediately scrambled to get onto it... and was tickled once she got on it.
My sweet little baby girl. She's precious.

No comments: