Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday Fun in a mini-skirt


ooo yes, Bibou was in a miniskirt yesterday, and you should have heard Daddy... he said that she better wear all the mini skirt she wants now, 'coz she ain't gonna be wearing them when she's older lol!!
ROTFL

Anyway, I love this skirt of hers, we got it at gap. I thought it was just soooo cute. She's
certainly shooting up so quickly, her feet, ohmigosh, her feet just don't stop growing. Her shoes don't fit any more.
So, we were out in the garden playing... I really noticed that she loves to climb up and down things... anything. Up and down stairs, climbing on chairs...anything and everything! oh and something new yesterday... 'beep beep' for "excuse me, coming through!". Daddy and her played 'london bridge' through his legs, and she kept saying, beep beep. That was funny.
oh and then the both of them went picking raspberries. She still won't eat them though, and she'll pick them for either Daddy or myself to eat. Well, tant pis... more for us. And there certainly is lots this year. Oh yummy raspberries.


I'm hungry, so I'm off to have some grilled salmon that Daddy just finished grilling on the BBQ. Good night.

No comments: